The procedure for applying for Building, Installation or Single Trade permits will be the following until further notice:
- Fill out, sign and email the completed application to Tasha Martin, Permit Coordinator. A permit number will be assigned.
- If your files are limited in size or number (less than 12 MB) you can email them to the Permit Coordinator. If you have large files, or a large number of files, they can be uploaded to an FTP site MAA has established. That information will be provided to the applicant once an application is received. Your files will be deleted from the FTP site once they are transferred into our system. Please label the files to facilitate the review process.
Examples would be: Drawings, Cut Sheets, Location, Plan, Renderings, etc. Drawing sets can be broken into sections: Architectural, Mechanical, Plumbing, Civil, etc. This will allow reviewers to zero in on files of interest to them.
(NOTE: Deliverable drawings sets should be ONE complete set.)
The Permits Office will still require 5 sets of hard copy drawings to be submitted to
991 Corporate Blvd.
Linthicum, MD 21090
Progress of your permit application with be updated through email. The information below contains the 2018 Permits Information Guide which gives very detailed information on the permitting process.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Confined Space Entry Requirements
- MAA-017(A) Confined Space Entry Procedure Checklist
- MAA-017(B) Confined Space Entry Evaluation Form
- MAA-017(C) Confined Space Entry Permit
- MAA-017(D) Confined Space Entry Emergency Information
- MAA-017(E) Confined Space Entry Accountability Form
- MAA-017(F) Confined Space Entry Critique/Review Sheet
- MAA-017(G) Confined Space Entry Air Monitoring Instrument Calibration & Maintenance Record
- MAA-017(H) Confined Space Entry Equipment List
- MAA-017(I) Confined Space Entry Log
- MAA-017(J) Confined Space Entry Training Form
P. O. Box 8766, BWI Airport
Toll Free: 800-“I Fly BWI” ext. 7375
Email: Tasha Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org)