The application period for the 2022 Summer Internship Program is now closed. Please check back for future internship announcements
The Maryland Aviation Administration (MAA) is the owner and operator of BWI Marshall Airport and Martin State Airport.
We are actively seeking opportunities to develop the future workforce, through dynamic and engaging internship opportunities. The MAA Internship Program equips college students with knowledge of the transportation and aviation industries, while simultaneously providing insight into MAA’s contributions to the State of Maryland.
College students interested in aviation, engineering, architecture, information technology, finance, communications, marketing, environmental services, human resources, public administration, business administration, and business management should consider applying for our program.
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
- Personal Statement
- College/University transcripts
Timeline (subject to change):
- February 6, 2023 – February 27, 2023: Application Process
- February 28, 2023 – March 21, 2023: MAA Review Process
- April 3, 2023 – April 21, 2023: Interview & Selection Process
- May 31, 2023 – August 8, 2023: Internship
Click here to submit an application for consideration for our summer 2023 Internship Program.