The application period for the 2022 Maryland Aviation Administration Internship Program will open February 1, 2022
The Maryland Aviation Administration (MAA) is the owner and operator of BWI Marshall Airport and Martin State Airport.
MAA is actively seeking opportunities to develop the future workforce, through dynamic and engaging internship opportunities. The MDOT MAA’s Internship Program will equip college students with knowledge of the transportation and aviation industry, while simultaneously providing insight on MDOT MAA’s contributions to the State of Maryland.
College students interested in engineering, architecture, information technology, finance, communications, marketing, environmental services, human resources, public administration, business administration and business management should consider applying for our program.
* GPA of 2.5 or higher
* Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
* Personal Statement
* College/University transcripts
Tentative Timeline (subject to change):
- February 1, 2022 – February 28, 2022: Application Process
- March 1, 2022 – March 25, 2022: MAA Review Process
- March 28, 2022 – April 29, 2022: Interview & Selection Process
- June 1, 2022 – August 9, 2022: Internship
Please visit the Career Postings page to view and apply for job openings at BWI Marshall Airport, Martin State Airport, and the Maryland Aviation Administration.